Common tests are finally over! I think I've totally screwed up this CA2. I'm sooo dead! I don't even know if what I wrote on the papers were right or not. Okay..still, what is done is done!
So, after school. Mr Chris was being an angel, by letting us off half and hour early, cause we were all like zombies after Egeog, Amaths & Bio tests. Went Ehub with Mindy, Sara, Jolyn & Joyce! Ate at pastamania, I think I'm going to gain don't know how much more kilograms this week, cause ate twice at pastamania with Mindy&Sara, but...I don't really care, cause we lost probably a few little grams by walking instead of bus-ing home! After eating, Joyce needed to walk around, cause her stomach was unwell probably due to indigestion. So, she and Sara walked around, don't know where they walked to, but they bought quite a number of gummies back. Hahaha!
After that, we decided to catch a movie! The last time the 5 of us watched a movie together was like....in May? Watched "Money No Enough 2" Okay, I think its quite good! The first movie which made Mindy & I cried like there's no tomorrow! Goodness me, we cried like I don't know what. You know, those kinda cries, along with your whole body trembling or something like that, like those really bad cries, not like tears only. Goodness, I didn't know why we cried so badly either. The movie's really hilarious, and at the same time touching! That Joyce was laughing so loudly! I think her laughter could cover the whole cinema's laughter okay! Seriously. Her laughter is so contagious, that made me laugh till I teared! Hahaha, Joyceeee! Okay, I love the movie! :D
After the movie, took some pictures, then Jolyn bused home, and the rest of us walked to this "deserted" bus stop. I walked to tuition teacher's house cause I've got tuition, but..when I was downstairs, I suddenly remembered what our tuition teacher said. I couldn't remember when he said that there was no lessons, so called Ivan and Lokyong. They were at home, so yes...there's probably no tuition. Walked to Mindy's house, cause I was very hungry and my mum didn't buy me any food. So...it was like so dark already, so called Mindy, and !!!! she didn't have dinner either, so yay! The both of us went to Elias Mall to have our dinner. Then, my mum called me, I asked my mum to fetch me, cause yah it was like so dark already, and my handphone battery was close to flat. Dangerous whattt! So yeah, went Mindy's house! Mindy agreed to let me in, after I "begged" her, and after she called like her mum, her sis and her grandma! omg la! Hahaha!
Walked back to her house, her house was so quiet! Okay, then she used her laptop. She was like so excited cause she used the webcam which was already in the laptop. Webcamed with Sara, and Sara was like shocked? She don't know say what 7th month thing? HAHAH! Funny Sara! Then, yeah webcamed with Yunping also. Hahah! This Mindy....so when it was 9.30pm, left Mindy's house and met mum downstairs, then went to fetch sis.
I'm so extremely tired now. My eyes are like only 3/4 open! My head's kinda aching, probably due to the lost of so much tears just now! I don't know why but my head always hurts after crying. Weird..k nvm, I'm going to stop here, and log off soon, cause I cannot take it anymore!
I'm going to rest for at least a week! I need a break off all the books! Urghhhh. No more last minute Sheryl!
Okay, talked to Calvin, and..read his blog, and I think I've got Migraine! Omg. I didn't know seeing all those wavy lines when having a headache is migraine! Wthhhhhhhhhhhh. Just told mum, and there's this chinese medicine she told me can cure it if it hurts very badly, but obviously not cure it permanently. Goodness me, I'm going to read on it more!!!
Cheers! (: